L16 Engine w/ A87 Head

All,

I've got a L16 block with an A87 head here in Portland that I'm looking to get rid of. I disassembled it a few years ago and then never went through the trouble of putting it back together. I found it in a friend's yard and when we took it apart it still had assembly lube on all the parts and looked like it had never been started. Who knows how long it had been sitting though.

I'm pretty sure I still have everything and you can come get it for $75obo.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody interested? Probably going to throw it on Craigslist this weekend if I don't get bites here...

im still interested but the pics I need are the ones of the bottom side of the mating surface and the chambers

im still interested but the pics I need are the ones of the bottom side of the mating surface and the chambers

Oh sorry man, I thought you were kidding :)

Had a long weekend, but here is a pic of the bottom of the head. Does it show what you wanted to see?

QGEYol.jpg

All,

I've got a L16 block with an A87 head here in Portland that I'm looking to get rid of. I disassembled it a few years ago and then never went through the trouble of putting it back together. I found it in a friend's yard and when we took it apart it still had assembly lube on all the parts and looked like it had never been started. Who knows how long it had been sitting though.

interested if will ship to 50266.

• 4 weeks later...

All,

If you still have these parts,

I'm Local and interested

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.