BEGGING FOR DATSUN 210 HATCH

I am looking for a Datsun 210 hatch backback, in the year range of 1973 to 1983. My father was killed in one, so I want to get one to redo in memory of him. I dont care how far away it is, or what condition it is in. I want one and am willing to travel anywhere to get one. So if anybody know where I can get one please let me know.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

My friend has a 1980 210 hatchback delux just sitting in his car port that he wants to sell.

He bough the car about 5 months ago from a priest, who had the car donated to him. The car was well maintained by the original owner and has always been a local calfornia car.

It is white with blue interior. Car is complete, A15, automatic, odometer ready 66k, the head was just milled, gaskets replaced, carb completly rebuilt.

The car doesn't have any rust, never been in an accident and it just sitting. After we did all the head work and fixed everything we started it up and the idle was way too high. we haven't had a chance to mess with it in about a month but I know his plan was to buy it, fix it and sell it.

Let me know if any of this sparked you interest and I'll get you more info and pictures. I know it does have a few hundred in back reg. fees, but due to the fact that it was donated there is supposedly some fees that should come off.

Thx

Hi,

My friend has a 1980 210 hatchback delux just sitting in his car port that he wants to sell.

He bough the car about 5 months ago from a priest, who had the car donated to him. The car was well maintained by the original owner and has always been a local calfornia car.

It is white with blue interior. Car is complete, A15, automatic, odometer ready 66k, the head was just milled, gaskets replaced, carb completly rebuilt.

The car doesn't have any rust, never been in an accident and it just sitting. After we did all the head work and fixed everything we started it up and the idle was way too high. we haven't had a chance to mess with it in about a month but I know his plan was to buy it, fix it and sell it.

Let me know if any of this sparked you interest and I'll get you more info and pictures. I know it does have a few hundred in back reg. fees, but due to the fact that it was donated there is supposedly some fees that should come off.

Thx

Thanks for the post. Yes this does interest me. Can you please find out how much your friend wants for the car? Also could you please get me some detailed pictures? One other thing, sorry if this is a stupid question, But what are Reg. fees, I have never heard of them. Again thanks for the post.

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if anybody had come up with a 210 hatchback. I could buy, 2door, hatchback, between 1980 and 1983. That body style anyways. DOES NOT MATTER if it has motor or transmission.

yeah but I'm clear in washington state. I don't think it would be worth it. do you still want pics?

Yeah if you could. As long as it is 73-83 2 door hatchback. If worse comes to worse, I could always have the car shipped to me. You said he only wanted like 400ish right? What is the zip code to where the car is, and i could look up a shipping quote.

Yeah if you could. As long as it is 73-83 2 door hatchback. If worse comes to worse, I could always have the car shipped to me. You said he only wanted like 400ish right? What is the zip code to where the car is, and i could look up a shipping quote.

99362 is the zip, its tan and I'll try and remember to get you photos tonight. i'll put a reminder in my phone. its a 79' with ei disty.

newguy

I have an early 1980 model hatchback (2 door). Runs and drives great. Body needs a little work here and there. Let me know if you are interested.

Yes I am interested, sorry took so long to get back to you. I was on vacation, But is there anyway you could send me some pictures. Also, what are you looking to get out of it.

Datsun 210 was only 1979-1982 model years. Prior to that it was a different model, the B210.

Ok thank you. I tried to look it up a couple times. But everything kept coming up 210 and B210 1973-1983. Thanks for the info.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.