no power at all

I drove my 77 b210 just a couple of weeks ago at the Mitty. After taking it on the track i heard a slight noise from the alternator/pulley. Flash foward a couple weeks. Its been starting fine since we got back. I pulled the battery out to use in another car. So i hook the battery back and i am getting absolutly no power.{no lights or anything, just like there is no battery there. } I tried 2 batteries, cables look clean, all fuses under the dash are new. Could my ignition be the problem? it seems fine, keys turns normal. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal but my clutch in my DD frontier went out and i need my car! Thanks in advance.

heres a current pic, just because, and the engine bay.

cd37ff3b.jpg

DatsunB210011.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the fusible links is part of the problem, i hot wired them and got power to the car/starter. But it's still not turning over. I just put this starter in about a month ago, but it wasn't new. that is ust the current state of the problems. Could it still be the links causing my trouble. All signs point to starter, test light revels power coming from the batery/ignition.