New 510 owner!!

Whats up everyone? My name is Casey im from Fort Smith, Ar. Ive owned a bunch of nissan 240sxs a 78 280z and now im the proud owner of a 1969 Datsun 510! Its in pretty rough shape, but I'm not afraid of a challenge! Its going to take a long time, a lot of work and money, but in the end it will all be worth it. Here are some pics of it! I paid more for the camera than i did for my car. laugh.gif Ive also got a 92 240sx that im selling. It is pretty complete other than a hole in the block. Im planning on doing a ka swap to the 510. What all would interchange other than the trans, harness and ecu? Just trying to see if its worth more to keep or sell. Thanks guys! biggrin.gif

DSCN0496.jpg

DSCN0497.jpg

DSCN0498.jpg

DSCN0499.jpg

DSCN0500.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i have the matching front slicks for it too if your interested! tongue.gif Im a fan of Cafe style bikes you have a pic of yours??

If you were closer, I'd LOVE those slicks cool.gif

Go look int eh NON-Datsun builds at the bottom of the main page, and I have a few pics.