1980 210 hatch

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums and I'm interested in fixing up my sunny. It's a sweet little car and I want it to be really really clean.. it's a 5 speed and there's about 102,XXX miles on it and I just did a recent tune up on it and the engine A14 is still running strong. the original tokico shocks and struts were terrible so i got some kyb cartridges for the front and a couple of some gas compressed shocks from Napa auto for the rear. It would be cool to get some opinions and advice on some future mods from some of you guys (cosmetic or technical) ... and here's the link to pics of it..

http://s868.photobuc...M0DALquest/210/

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rims! Get some 6 spoke Z rims and slap them on it. Some fender mount mirrors, flares, and spacers and it would look cool as hell. twofinger_salute.gif Also, you need a bigger engine man. The A14 is just so underpowered in these cars. The A15 with small mods makes a world of a difference comparing to its smaller predecessors.

IMAG1152.jpg

Rims! Get some 6 spoke Z rims and slap them on it. Some fender mount mirrors, flares, and spacers and it would look cool as hell. twofinger_salute.gif Also, you need a bigger engine man. The A14 is just so underpowered in these cars. The A15 with small mods makes a world of a difference comparing to its smaller predecessors.

yeah dude i've been wanting those z rims for a whlie. my friend took some off of a 280z put them on his 240sx and they look sick. it's gonna be a whlie before i do an engine swap... i originally wanted to start out with an L28E but an A15 is probably a cheaper way to go

yeah dude i've been wanting those z rims for a whlie. my friend took some off of a 280z put them on his 240sx and they look sick. it's gonna be a whlie before i do an engine swap... i originally wanted to start out with an L28E but an A15 is probably a cheaper way to go

You can get those Z rims pretty cheap on craiglist, it's just hard to find them. I see them for generally 100-200$ in good condition. A15 is a very reliable and strong running engine, and it has plenty of mods available. Some just get pretty pricey.