510 wiper knob/seat brakets/seat belts

AuosGnaf

1971 510 WagonHere's the thing... knob for the wipers is NOT connected (bought the wagon it like that) thus, the wipers aren't working. So how do I go about fixing this problem? On a rate from 1 - 10 (10 being the hardest) how hard/difficult is it to fix it?

I'm looking for the seat brackets/mounts. I already have the seats with sliding rails, just need the brackets/mounts and all the good stuff that comes with them. Got extras or whatever I'm willing to take them off your hands.

Lastly, seat belts! I was only able to screw in the top piece of the shoulder strap, so where would are the other spots to screw/bolt in the lap and lock straps?

Any help will do!

Thanks.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

knob for the wipers is NOT connected (bought the wagon it like that) thus, the wipers aren't working. So how do I go about fixing this problem? On a rate from 1 - 10 (10 being the hardest) how hard/difficult is it to fix it?

Lastly, seat belts! I was only able to screw in the top piece of the shoulder strap, so where would are the other spots to screw/bolt in the lap and lock straps?

Any help will do!

KNewBS: Rating = 1

push & twist, done. BTW the switch function w/ or w/o the knob on.

BELTS: behind the seat, 1 on the tunnel and the other is on the rocker.

damn thing ain't working no matter how I twist and push the knob.

i thought you meant to remove/install the knob on the switch...

twist function is for the washer, IF the bottle/hose/squirters are still there :rofl:

do you have a meter to verify continuity on the switch?

its likely a bad motor regardless

sssr20det510

The wiper switch isn't plugged in. I can pull the switch right out of that little hole (if this is what you meant by if it was plugged in). Doesn't feel like anything is grabbing hold.

if the whole rode comes out of the switch you prob need a new switch, by plugged in i meant the wiring at the back of the switch there is a connecter is it plugged in