new parts, after market parts?

darrel

I am mainly looking for door weatherstrip, parking lenses/assemblies front and back, and windshield gaskets front and back.

I have a '78 kingcab, I have searched on ebay and it seems most of this stuff is available in singapore, thailand and austrailia. Anything closer in the states to buy this stuff? I admit I have not checked my local Nissan dealer yet.

nos or aftermarket.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

get me a pm, i can get all the seals for ya, and they are all made in usa, and good prices, with a lifetime warranty, i'll get ya prices when you pm me, most in stock and 3-5 working days till you get them...tom

to be honest the thai stuff is crap.

the window weather strips should still be available through a dealer as mine were down here in Aus.

by the look of it DAT620 has got you hooked up for sure but tis def buyer beware on the thailand china stuff on ebay

I was told the same thing about the thai stuff, best to stay away from them.

The other one from singapore is good, but shipping is killer, I guess I'm not used to international shipping.

Hopefully I will have a chance to check Courtesy Nissan who i use for my z car needs for some of the other stuff.

I was told the same thing about the thai stuff, best to stay away from them.

The other one from singapore is good, but shipping is killer, I guess I'm not used to international shipping.

Hopefully I will have a chance to check Courtesy Nissan who i use for my z car needs for some of the other stuff.

i just want to have brakes so i can drive it, tomorrow april 27 may be the day, unless some other gremlin pops up. i will save the factory ones for rebuild if needed. everyone has their experinces with parts, i am so happy parts for the datsun are easier to find than parts for my buick T-type

for my 620

it sat20 years so i expect trouble, wife will be on the camera and tow truck if needed

i have a partial list, mainly 620 stuff now, but will have a list of all other datto seals( 510, zcar, 520, 720 hardbody, some older models also) soon, get me an email adress and i will get the 620 list to those that need it, these seals are american made and are as spot on to factory specs as possible, the manufacturer makes seals for all the big auto makers, they also carry a lifetime warranty against all manufacturer defects and fitment , you how ever are responsible for keeping them lubed, DO NOT USE ARMOUR ALL as it has a silicone deterant that breaks down the rubber in the seals, use SON OF A GUN or another equal that contains no silicone products..thx tom

to be honest the thai stuff is crap.

the window weather strips should still be available through a dealer as mine were down here in Aus.

by the look of it DAT620 has got you hooked up for sure but tis def buyer beware on the thailand china stuff on ebay

I checked Courtesy Nissan in Dallas, and of the squeeges for the lower part of the glass is for the driver(left) side outside. Looks like i will have to do the international thing on ebay if i want to get replacements.