L320 stuff

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone need L320 parts?

I have a fairly complete L320 here, titled, with a good motor... Both fenders and the hood trim are already spoken for, but this truck has a lot of nice parts. Minimal rust, has been registered in AZ since the early 70's.

Located in Surprise, AZ (suburb of Phoenix).

scanning through old post and saw your offer! do ya still have it? Ive been looking for carpet sill plates that over lap the door weather stripping,really I just need the passenger side but if I have to buy both I will let know! thanks terry

Hi Terry, I haven't forgotten about you... It's just a PITA to get the proper tools out to where the truck is stored (there's no power). They're going to have to be drilled out, as the screws are galled to the cab metal.

Hi Terry, I haven't forgotten about you... It's just a PITA to get the proper tools out to where the truck is stored (there's no power). They're going to have to be drilled out, as the screws are galled to the cab metal.

thanks for getting back to me. I had forgot that I had made contact with you and worked something out, I have been really busy with buying a house. Did Burrito ever pick up the cluster? As long as we can possibly get them to me in for the JCCS. How is the steering wheel and trim pieces? even if the steering wheel is trashed I restore them.

• 1 month later...

I do have an uncracked windshield. $1,000 firm, you arrange for pickup and delivery (I'm not packaging a windshield for shipping).

Keep in mind, these windshields are virtually non-existent. I know where there are 2 or 3 stored, but the owner won't let them go for less than $1500 each. Beyond those, and mine, and ones that are on running trucks, I think that's the extent of available 320 windshields.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.