score!!73 620 4x4 800$!!!!!

280zex

So I was at a wreckin yard getting seats for my 720 xcab. The guy behind the counter said somethin about my jacket(butt load of nissan/datsun patches). He asked if I wanted his 73 4x4 for 800$ Has a buick v6, auto trans, extra over drive, special locking transfer case, dana 44's with locking diffs, and 488 gears!! He blew the front locker but has new replacement parts. So I gota fix the front diff. I'm not shure how but I'll figure it out!!!

Boy am I a Datsun addict or what. Better than drugs at the same price!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a Jeep running gear with a 620 on top. GM sold the odd fire V6 engine rights to Jeep. $800 is way too much for a non runner. You'll have to spend a shit load to get it on the road or it would be by now. Ask him to fire it up and drive it around. :D

starts and runs. delivers tomorrow. lotsa goodies. I've been dato-fied sence 1982 so theres no issue I couldn't fix. I'm gona goto the desmoins marina on sat and get some recruits for wrenching. Free beer goes a long way! Always wanted a 4x4. I sold my 1978 v8 z and was lookin for a dime, but this truck landed in my lap!!! so much for the $ going towards the lowering of my 720(for now).

Anybody in the Kent area is free to stop in and turn a wrench for beer or soda if your driving.

• Like 1