L parts, naps tran, 720 parts

Parts for sale, i will take a reasonable offer on these. Will ship everything except for head and transmission. You are responsible for picking up. I should be coming to vancouver not this weekend but the following for something super awesome :D anyways... Prices do NOT include shipping costs.

Might be willing to do some trading.

L series W58 head. Worked fine when pulled, was cleaned very well. May take a gander at the head surface to make sure its all the way clean before installing it just to be safe... Has cam sprocket and comes with cam. I had it stored indoors but the cam just started to get a little rust, i put some oil on it to stop it. I could rub the rust off so its fine, just needs used!

$30

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

Naps-z 24 5 speed 4X4 transmission. 116k, no grinds. Worked great, got to drive it before it was pulled. Bare trans, no slave, no clutch goodies, no shifter. Just the transmission.

$150

IMAG0129.jpg

720 Front turn signals/running lights. They worked, should still.

$10 dollars buys all 3, there is a 4th and i don't know what its for, you can have it also :D

IMAG0130.jpg

1980 720 4x4 wiring harness. I believe its complete, there are a wire or two you will need to throw a butt connector on, but everything looks good otherwise.

$20

IMAG0131.jpg

720 Tail lights, fits the later models. No cracks.

$20 buys the set.

IMAG0132.jpg

Early 720 under bed tail lights. Comes as a set. Includes buckets for both, and lenses. Lenses looked great, no cracks. Plastic connectors on buckets looked ok IIRC. I will inspect and take pictures as well before purchase if someone is interested.

$30 dollars

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

L20 intake manifold. Just that, a manifold! Don't know what the carb is off of, dont care either. Its probably no good its been sitting for a long time. Ill take it off if someone wants the manifold. Does not include the EGR blockoff plate.

$20

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone looking for a 5spd for their 510? Check this tranny out:

IMAG0129.jpg

Just find the front case half from an L series 5 speed and swap it on. Length should be very close to the stock 510 4 spd. Probably won't have to shorten the drive shaft. Worth checking out to see. Izzo, what year ???

Anyone looking for a 5spd for their 510? Check this tranny out:

IMAG0129.jpg

Just find the front case half from an L series 5 speed and swap it on. Length should be very close to the stock 510 4 spd. Probably won't have to shorten the drive shaft. Worth checking out to see. Izzo, what year ???

1986. I think you are right about the length, we measured it to a L series 4 speed and it was REALLY close, like 1/2 inch off maybe but we were measuring the 4 speed at a little bit of an angel so probably is same...

If thats the case, maybe i should save it for my next goody :D

'86? Well it may have the larger 62mm counter bearing that won't fit the 56mm hole in the L case. All you have to do is remove the 62mm and hammer a new 56mm bearing on and it will fit the L case.

'86? Well it may have the larger 62mm counter bearing that won't fit the 56mm hole in the L case. All you have to do is remove the 62mm and hammer a new 56mm bearing on and it will fit the L case.

hmm. hard to tell i dont have a spare L block laying around, haven't made it to Kevins house in vancouver to pick it up yet.. dont have a mic either lol...

I need the 720 front turn signals! Shipped to 76148 Paypal or cash ready and waiting

homewrecker, pm me an address and ill get them shipped

To the guy who bought the head, i got the shipping label today and should get it out today, maybe tomorrow at the latest. Got a bunch going on today but i did receive it and it will be heading out.

metal monkey, no worries buddy :D

720 turn signals still avalible, or did homewrecker already grab them? Mine's lenses are cracked.

homewrecker has first dibs, well see what happens. Fyi, search the local craigs list up there for datsun. There were 2 or three 720s being parted out over there ;)

below is what is left. The late model 720 tail lights, turn signals & head have all been SOLD & SHIPPED!

Naps-z 24 Intake, clean as a mofo. 20 bux

Naps-z 24 5 speed 4X4 transmission. 116k, no grinds. Worked great, got to drive it before it was pulled. Bare trans, no slave, no clutch goodies, no shifter. Just the transmission.

$150

IMAG0129.jpg

1980 720 4x4 wiring harness. I believe its complete, there are a wire or two you will need to throw a butt connector on, but everything looks good otherwise.

$20

IMAG0131.jpg

Early 720 under bed tail lights. Comes as a set. Includes buckets for both, and lenses. Lenses looked great, no cracks. Plastic connectors on buckets looked ok IIRC. I will inspect and take pictures as well before purchase if someone is interested.

$30 dollars

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

L20 intake manifold. Just that, a manifold! Don't know what the carb is off of, dont care either. Its probably no good its been sitting for a long time. Ill take it off if someone wants the manifold. Does not include the EGR blockoff plate.

$20

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

I'll have $30 for you in a week or so I hope ;)

Picked up some extra hours at work for datto parts!

haha sweet man, ill have that carb set aside. Need $, and ill have a new post here in a little bit why.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.