-Parts replacement

-Airbrushing

-Full paint work

-Frame pulling

-Installation/fitting of any bodykit

-Buffing/polishing

-Customs Fabrications

-Complete Restorations

We work out of our own shop, we have everything to do any job, and we do it all for a really cheap price. We will set a fixed price for our labor, you buy materials, so basically what would drive the cost up is what materials you choose to use.IF you want your car painted, bodywork etc... toss me a PM or call. We have 23+yrs of experience and would love to help you out.

John: (208) 277 7776

Jeff: (425) 361 6633

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i will get some pics up tomorrow. CAMERA DOWN. and bryce get your ass up here, all you do is tow cars haha

-jeff

I love towing cars. :rolleyes:

I will be up tomorrow. :) GF is leaving for Two weeks. Want to finish a 510? Also I got a trunk floor so it is go time on the yellow car. I need to talk to Ken and figure that out. Got the little items I needed for the Ka install. I just need a Radiator. So we will have it ready by June Right?? Oh and I'll bring a camera to show you hard at work. :blink:

Bryce

I love towing cars. rolleyes.gif

I will be up tomorrow. smile.gif GF is leaving for Two weeks. Want to finish a 510? Also I got a trunk floor so it is go time on the yellow car. I need to talk to Ken and figure that out. Got the little items I needed for the Ka install. I just need a Radiator. So we will have it ready by June Right?? Oh and I'll bring a camera to show you hard at work. blink.gif

Bryce

yeah just got to finish nova in the morning, then i can be your bitch for a few.

-jeff

Jeff, thank you for the Help with my dime tonight.

The Nova looks awesome. You and John did a great job. I will bring my camera I swear. I wanted pics of the SB Chev motor on the back of the tow boom :lol: Any who have fun Blocking those pantera panels. I will be up thursday to swap out the front cross member. :D