Head light rings and more.

This may be an odd request but I’m looking for head light retaining rings for 510 with a popped spot weld. I’m playing around with a set of lights that are just a hair to big, and didn’t want to wreck a good set. I also need a good set for my stock lamps as well. Just as an add on I’m looking for a set of up graded sway bars, LSD, Z wheel center caps, adjustable rear cross member and good tail light trim.

Thanks

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man I measured the sway bars this morning. Front AND Rear are both 3/4. I thought I had an extra 1" front bar but I cant seem to find it at the moment. Ill let you know if I do. The Rear has endlinks and Im sure that I have a couple extra set of bushings. Let me know if you want either of them.

hey man I measured the sway bars this morning. Front AND Rear are both 3/4. I thought I had an extra 1" front bar but I cant seem to find it at the moment. Ill let you know if I do. The Rear has endlinks and Im sure that I have a couple extra set of bushings. Let me know if you want either of them.

I have some poped rings also. And I have a adjustable rear crossmember too. I'm located in battle ground

PM sent to both :)

... still need head light rings. broken ones to play with ...

how many do you need?

i have a couple, another that 'popped' on the ring section.

also have some other style(still datsun) that dont work perfect for a 510

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.