Going to California Tomorrow.

So my gramma passed away in December and this weekend was the next available time the whole family could get together for an ash-scattering ceremony down in California, so that's where I'm headed in the am. She went pretty quickly and didn't suffer, which is what she wanted, so it's not a super bummer, although I might shed a few tears at the event as she was a hella kick-ass gramma. I even took her jumping in the hardbody one time during college! She was pretty adventurous.

Anyway, figured I'll represent the Ratsun spirit because I'm bringing my SONY WALKMAN SPORTS! Oh yeah, cassette! I made a mix tape tonight while I was packing! :P I think I'm going to try and find some younger people in the airport with Ipods and go up and ask them, "Whoaa, what's that dude?"

If they're REALLY young, maybe I'll try and play it off like the cassette player just came out and the music is way better than mp3s, yo! :D

Wish I was spending longer and driving, I'd stop and say hi to a few people, but it's a pretty quick there and back trip.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish you luck. I still shed a tear. My grandma passed away not long ago too. She's the only person I've known to pass away. I've been planning a road trip to socal just to visit her.

I had a yellow sports walkman once. Then the discman came out.