521 parts

Looking for luggage tray, heater plenum, heater switch handle, visors black or white, small rear bumpers chrome, windshielld washer bag, jack and jack handle, and seatbelts black.

anybody have extras let me know also a steering wheel stock would be nice,Thanks

521Dave

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for luggage tray, heater plenum, heater switch handle, visors black or white, small rear bumpers chrome, windshielld washer bag, jack and jack handle, and seatbelts black.

anybody have extras let me know also a steering wheel stock would be nice,Thanks

521Dave

i may be able to help you out with a few of the items.

i may be able to help you out with a few of the items.

Thanks would appreciate any thing, what do you have and what are you asking for em?? Just PM me!

Ill post some pictures when I get to it..soon.

521Dave

those are all hard to find except the visors and seat belts.

Thanks Captn Obvious! LOL I know they are not easily available. Just wondering If anybody had some extra parts thanks for the info (really!) didnt know what I was getting myself into when I bought this thing! Well I was wondering If anybody had some extra parts I could Fabricate to stock specs..I figure I could copy a stock luggage tray out of fiber glass, maybe duplicate the heater switch handle from aluminium sand casting...ETC.

The main part Im looking for right now is the lower front valence. Mine was cut to have a tow bar bracket welded to the frame..lame old owners! Anyways just looking for advice thanks for responding all kidding aside. Definitely want to keep thing as close to OEM as possible, I hate basterding old vehicles but sometimes you have to bend the rules,

Cheers!

521Dave

Thanks Captn Obvious! LOL I know they are not easily available. Just wondering If anybody had some extra parts thanks for the info (really!) didnt know what I was getting myself into when I bought this thing! Well I was wondering If anybody had some extra parts I could Fabricate to stock specs..I figure I could copy a stock luggage tray out of fiber glass, maybe duplicate the heater switch handle from aluminium sand casting...ETC.

The main part Im looking for right now is the lower front valence. Mine was cut to have a tow bar bracket welded to the frame..lame old owners! Anyways just looking for advice thanks for responding all kidding aside. Definitely want to keep thing as close to OEM as possible, I hate basterding old vehicles but sometimes you have to bend the rules,

Cheers!

521Dave

w :D w 5 post and already handing you your nuts nicely done :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.