dash

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is my truck in the picture. The 520 dashes had a all metal top & the 521 dashes had padded top. The 520 bottom part of the dash were painted the color of the truck, where the 521 were all a black textured looked not a wrinkle finish.

The 520 metal top dashes are desired by some 521 owners to replace the padded top dashes. The tops & bottoms are interchanchable. However you will want the 520 defroster ducts for the 520 metal top and the 521 defroster ducts with the 521 padded top. Ash trays I believ are inter changeable but if I remember correctly the 521 has the same texture as the bottom part of the 521 dash.

My 1966 520

1966Datsun520PickupInteriorLeftSide.jpg

Unkown owner 521

521interior.jpg

Guest kamakazi620

That is my truck in the picture. The 520 dashes had a all metal top & the 521 dashes had padded top. The 520 bottom part of the dash were painted the color of the truck, where the 521 were all a black textured looked not a wrinkle finish.

The 520 metal top dashes are desired by some 521 owners to replace the padded top dashes. The tops & bottoms are interchanchable. However you will want the 520 defroster ducts for the 520 metal top and the 521 defroster ducts with the 521 padded top. Ash trays I believ are inter changeable but if I remember correctly the 521 has the same texture as the bottom part of the 521 dash.

But there basically the SAME NO?????

Guest kamakazi620

Interchangeable, please do not start with me like you

have in other threads with other people!

Ratsun is place for information and help.

If you Read the posts I usually don't Start it.I Was tryin' ta help and like I posted earlier they are Basically the same,some differances that you pointed out and Interchangebialty,I am Not tryin' to fight or argue.

If you Read the posts I usually don't Start it.I Was tryin' ta help and like I posted earlier they are Basically the same,some differances that you pointed out and Interchangebialty,I am Not tryin' to fight or argue.

Thank you

It good to see you are no longer MIA per Skib