found a cool parts truck

i live in wyoming but have been working in montanna on the railroad, today a spotted a great looking 620 in a ranchers field, it had no wheels or tires on it, but the body looked really really good on it, and i could see the front windshiled was good. it looks better than the truck i am working on.

How do i go about knocking on the door and asking about this truck, tell him i saw it from the railroad tracks? Alot of people find out you work for the railroad and they think you are loaded with extra cash.

Its just sittng there on its brake drums and i hope front rotors.

even sitting in a field with no wheels on it i am thinking this truck if i can get it might make my current datsun the parts truck.

i hope i get a day time trip next time so i can slow the train down and get a better look.

funny part is my conductor thought i was crazy when i went nuts over a old beater sitting in the dirt.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i live in wyoming but have been working in montanna on the railroad, today a spotted a great looking 620 in a ranchers field, it had no wheels or tires on it, but the body looked really really good on it, and i could see the front windshiled was good. it looks better than the truck i am working on.

How do i go about knocking on the door and asking about this truck, tell him i saw it from the railroad tracks? Alot of people find out you work for the railroad and they think you are loaded with extra cash.

Its just sittng there on its brake drums and i hope front rotors.

even sitting in a field with no wheels on it i am thinking this truck if i can get it might make my current datsun the parts truck.

i hope i get a day time trip next time so i can slow the train down and get a better look.

funny part is my conductor thought i was crazy when i went nuts over a old beater sitting in the dirt.

break out the gps and mark it, next time the train may have an "issue" and that could buy some time to check it out!

the gps is a good idea, i have one that i can bring along, looks like i am going back early tomorrow morning so i should be able to get better look. from what i saw from yesterday, the truck has really good body panels, and the box looked real good too. I will try to take a picture of it.

It is finally warming up here and i need to get back to work on my truck.