Big white truck in Renton

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy at a stop light today said he had a silver 280ZX like mine and needed help with some issues on it...

so I handed him a Ratsun business card biggrin.gif ...hope to see him here

That will be me! I do deliveries in the Kent/Aurburn area and most of the time I see you drive south on 68th around 3:45 or so! Yeah I owned a silver 1983 280Zx identical like yours but it needs some interior restoration and some little rust no biggie I can fixed it. I bought my Z back in 2002 from my old boss and it wasn't running so I got a mechanic to work on it and it was back on the road but the turbo was tosted. Well I enroll into college in the fall of 2002 and money became an issue so I wasn't able to buy tabs. I was parked till 2006 since then it feel like it wants to start but it won't at all. I change the fuel relay, fuel pump, change the starter, and did a complete tune up but it won't run. I will post some photos sooner after I'm done with finals. Your Z looks awesome by the way I notice your hood its stock or its aftermarket where did you buy it from?

• 2 weeks later...

hi! sorry I missed this thread somehow.

I can look at the Z some time. Where do you store it and when are you done with finals?

My hood is stock but the front bumper/nose piece is aftermarket. It makes the car a little longer.