620 bench seat

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that yours? Not trying to be rude but you can get some decent ones from the yard for that price. I got a 620 seat for 12$ at the half of sale...

Yeah, it's mine.

Good on you, nice deal you got, which I assume means you're not in the market for another, eh? So then why you over here bashing on my thread already ? Maybe I should just pay you to come take it away as a favor to me, right?

Btw, the ad says 'obo' dude !

As for my price reference, Gallant's Truck Salvage here in Oceanside gets $50 for a 620 seat frame that has 3 threads of material still hanging on it that might pass for a seat cushion.

wow!!! this man is very sensitive about his bench seat :lol:

I don't think Benjammin is sensitive about his seat, Benjammin is right, if the other guy got a 620 seat for $12, good for him.

If bench seats are that much then mine that is almost perfect should be worth a fortune! I was practically giving one of mines away and no one wanted it and so I junked it. It was in the same condition as yours. I am just saying that your not pricing is not right. Good luck with sale.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/5872-ok-parts-for-sale-and-given-away-project-near-completion

and no I didn't modify my old post... I was giving it away for freeeeee! That how cool I am...

wow!!! this man is very sensitive about his bench seat :lol:

Naw, not sensitive about the seat, just not looking for commentary about my price. It's a CL ad afterall and people automatically want you to lower your price there (and here too), and to point it out again for the apparently s l o w e r of you here - IT'S OBO ! (that means 'Or Best Offer' !! )

If you want it and don't agree with the price, that means offer me what you think is fair, I'm a big enough boy to say yes or no, it's that simple! If you haven't been issued your man card yet and can't muster the courage to at least offer something, sitting here crying about my price when you don't even need the seat is pretty pointless.

• Like 1

Your right. I wont lie you makes sense. But see you dont need the seat either I am guessing and that is why its for sale. But I agree than anyone can make the offer and you can say yes or no, its your seat.

I just simply implied that it priced too high and suggested to bring it down a notch. But you got upset..... I am just was throwing out its real value. Now was I trying to take your sales? NO.... I just wanted to let you know that you might not sell it for that high a price and or OBO...

Yeah, cool, thanks for seeing my point. I practically give a lot of stuff away when I can too ( for example, I traded my 240Z R180 rear end with half shafts for a 12 pack of Coors Light ), it's just the situation with this seat is a little unique, and I didn't really feel I had to explain myself to anyone.

Can we be friends now ! Thanks :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.