1975 620

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with yours? They don't break so the only thing left is a bad bearing or broken stud, both are better to replace yourself rather than running someone's used ones. Cheaper too.

my,s are kinda bend,i took them to someone's shop to press out the drum plates for my disc conversion w/beebani's brakets and unfortunaly they bend my axles a little bit enough to make the wheels vibrate,i havent put them back yet,but ill do prefer to replace them for a set of straight ones.Any help will be really apreciated this is my daily driving truck :(

i have new bearings & seals,not install yet,the bend part is about 1/8"just around the wheel studs are located,when a turn the shafts by hand on a flat surface (table)i can see where the damage is.Maybe ill try them fisrt and see what happens?

i have new bearings & seals,not install yet,the bend part is about 1/8"just around the wheel studs are located,when a turn the shafts by hand on a flat surface (table)i can see where the damage is.Maybe ill try them fisrt and see what happens?

i have install the axles back in the truck and they do vibrate alot,drove it around the block,no bueno,so anybody im in need of rear axles at least the left side behind driver side is the worst one help please :(

i have install the axles back in the truck and they do vibrate alot,drove it around the block,no bueno,so anybody im in need of rear axles at least the left side behind driver side is the worst one help please :(

I would insist the shop replace the items THEY damaged. That is what they have insurance for and if they don't :o this is the least of there worries. Shop broke shop replace its that simple. If they refuse give them the big :fu: and go strait too your county court small claims division. :poop: on any shop that won't fix their mistake.

I would insist the shop replace the items THEY damaged. That is what they have insurance for and if they don't :o this is the least of there worries. Shop broke shop replace its that simple. If they refuse give them the big :fu: and go strait too your county court small claims division. :poop: on any shop that won't fix their mistake.

i still need some rear axles for my truck anybody.

so is this in writing or did you sign a waver, if not F that crap. small claims is what I'd do. tell it to the judge and don't use their shop again. just my 2 cents worth.

also would like to add if you paid them to F yer stuff up, that makes them responsiable.

they'r no my friends,but when i took my parts to them,they told me, up front that they were no responsible for any damages that may occur and i took the risk :(

OK I can understand you not going after them then (although you still could). However let this be a lesson learned by telling you that they were not responsible for damages is another way of saying "We don't know what the hell we are doing here!!!". This is when I would have found someone else.

so is this in writing or did you sign a waver, if not F that crap. small claims is what I'd do. tell it to the judge and don't use their shop again. just my 2 cents worth.

also would like to add if you paid them to F yer stuff up, that makes them responsiable.

As far as still going after them If you gave them your word as a man that you would not hold them responsible then you should not.

I'm not saying that wht620 to lie but if he payed the shop to perform a job and they screwed up his axles, then they are legally responsiable for the damages. wht620 has not said if he did or not. did he or did he not... I guess we'll just have to wait to find out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.