• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vork... yeah i lol'd too hahah

Can we buy stuff off there?

Like people in the US?

i heard they dont like dealing with outside the coutry buyers the money exchange and what not i guess and then i hear shipping is a hassle... but i guess if you know some one from over their you could work something out but yeah....

also from what i heard if the price is like 38,000 yen then its like close to $380.00 bucks just so maybe you could wish you where their you could buy it for that price lol.... correct me if im wrong on the prices

yep jdm stuff is pretty sweet or they really put a lot of work to make their cars clean but also they cannot have cars in bad condition over there unlike the USA. I love going to japan and seeing all the cool jdm stuff. I always try to bring back what I can from there but lugging stuff can be a pain at times

^^this guy is a stand up fellow

if you have some one that you can trust you can get stuff from over their, soo deffintly having a friend in japan would be awesome!!!!!

i want those floor mats for my datsun i know the foot pads on the wrong side but the style and 5 peices is awesome!!!! what do you think the would run shipped USD?

• 3 weeks later...

^^this guy is a stand up fellow

if you have some one that you can trust you can get stuff from over their, soo deffintly having a friend in japan would be awesome!!!!!

i want those floor mats for my datsun i know the foot pads on the wrong side but the style and 5 peices is awesome!!!! what do you think the would run shipped USD?

i'd have to look around do you have a pic?

i'm getting underway on the ship this month but when i get back in july i'll definatlly look out for some.

i can still check out ratsun when i'm underway so keep in touch

you also have to keep an eye on the yen rate. it used to be good but right now its like 90yen to the $$ so those would be about 420$ plus shipping of course

mike