creamy.....1971 521

slowdown

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks pancakes what was i missin?? denveromlette the badge is from the ndc nippon datsun club one of the oldest car clubs in japan..so ive heard if not the oldest the previous owner put a quite a few jdm touches sitckers and what not one of them i think "goki" reproduces??? silhouette of a car round?? i for got what his translation was but ne ways i was wonderin how you got your truck down that low i remember reading somewhere 3 blocks not slanted?? not sure how many leafs?? does the front come down that low with the torsion bars??? hows the ride/with a load??? are slanted the way to go with a two piece drive shaft?? is yours one piece? if so pros... cons... im coming up on a new drive shaft lookin for ideas

sdsyrup thanks its cool to see it before i got it!! dont think shes changed much since jccs 2008 besides lower and more dents and chips hope im around for this yearzz

not sure the color code but shes a cream puff.. i found a brake switch but i had to order it from the east so hopefully it gets here by the weekend so i dont have to drive to solvang with no brake lights!!!! never skip the most important meal of the day!!

• 2 weeks later...

hahahaa you would have needed a pipe wrench n some copper pipe for your ass to be hangin out!!! the picture of your house with the bmx in the garage is one of my favorite pictures..hope you dug em maybe even put one on the fridge!!! what size were those mesh wheels you had on her???

hahahaa you would have needed a pipe wrench n some copper pipe for your ass to be hangin out!!! the picture of your house with the bmx in the garage is one of my favorite pictures..hope you dug em maybe even put one on the fridge!!! what size were those mesh wheels you had on her???

they were 15x7 with like a 25ish offset but that was because of the spacers i had those chevy wheels that were 15x8 with like a 0 offset that were 6 lug and fit really flush

im in need of a electronic ignition setup...any ideas??? lookin for something some what cheap but reliable.... mallory has one but its like 3 or 4 hundred dollars my mechanic was tellin me its a real quality setup but i cant swing that.. throw out some options for me please!!! i need to get her back on the road my motorcycle needs her turn in the shop!!!aahaaaaaaaahhhhh

i remember read n some where on here about a deal that drops into you distributor???but elimantes your points??? not sure how what where when but you all know much more than me so thanks for your help in advance..