WTB:610 front side markers

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going crazy trying to find some front side markers for my 73 610 wagon.if anyone is willing to sell me some or knows where I can pick some up that would be awesome!thanks

flushsanders@gmail.com

Are you needing the whole assemblies or the lenses? The assemblies (if your lenses are not cracked) can be pulled off the back of any 610 and side-switched (rear left to front right, and rear right to front left) and lenses swapped out. I *may* have the assemblies left, as I have the lenses already sold... BTW, Welcome to Ratsun - Us 610 guys love pics, so post up!

Are you needing the whole assemblies or the lenses? The assemblies (if your lenses are not cracked) can be pulled off the back of any 610 and side-switched (rear left to front right, and rear right to front left) and lenses swapped out. I *may* have the assemblies left, as I have the lenses already sold... BTW, Welcome to Ratsun - Us 610 guys love pics, so post up!

I need just the lenses :(

As for pictures I will post some as soon as it stops raining.and thank you for the warm welcome.

I need just the lenses :(

As for pictures I will post some as soon as it stops raining.and thank you for the warm welcome.

Sit tight, young Ratsuner. Lenses are not too far out of the ordinary, especially given my resto (check it out in my sig...). Need to make some calls.

\Just read where you're located\

Don't tell me you have that white wagon from SpeedHunters.com I swear to God, that wagon is BAD ASS... And from the pics, you need a passenger side lens...I may have just one passenger side lens...

Sit tight, young Ratsuner. Lenses are not too far out of the ordinary, especially given my resto (check it out in my sig...). Need to make some calls.

\Just read where you're located\

Don't tell me you have that white wagon from SpeedHunters.com I swear to God, that wagon is BAD ASS... And from the pics, you need a passenger side lens...I may have just one passenger side lens...

My wagon is orange,but it was owned by justin(the guy with the white bagged wagon).and I need both driver side and passenger side for my car :(

I got some. *EVIL LAUGH*

They are right next to me actually. I dont ever own a 610!

Common zero. Cant believe you forgot about me.

I didn't forget - Just had to verify my parts status first. Yes, those are the lenses titan troy needs. You got them as a spare for me, but I have my set, so you can barter the deal direct...

My wagon is orange,but it was owned by justin(the guy with the white bagged wagon).and I need both driver side and passenger side for my car :(

I met Justin at JCCS in '08. The orange 610 is a Nice Goon, BTW...I have some pics from back then, somewhere on this computer...She needed some stainless side trim at the time as well...I talked to him once, and exchanged info. Never heard from him again...

OMG :o /edit/ I knew I saw those rims before. Justin must have swapped them to the white Goon...I know of his wagon as well. I've got pics of it from the eBay ad ran back in 2008...

I didn't forget - Just had to verify my parts status first. Yes, those are the lenses titan troy needs. You got them as a spare for me, but I have my set, so you can barter the deal direct...

I met Justin at JCCS in '08. The orange 610 is a Nice Goon, BTW...I have some pics from back then, somewhere on this computer...She needed some stainless side trim at the time as well...I talked to him once, and exchanged info. Never heard from him again...

OMG :o /edit/ I knew I saw those rims before. Justin must have swapped them to the white Goon...I know of his wagon as well. I've got pics of it from the eBay ad ran back in 2008...

Yeah the longchamps are on the white wagon,along with just about everthing from the orange wagon.so now justin and I are piecing it back together with a bunch of extra parts.

Yeah the longchamps are on the white wagon,along with just about everthing from the orange wagon.so now justin and I are piecing it back together with a bunch of extra parts.

HAHA! Nice! Extra parts are good, especially when they have a home. Tell Justin to join up on Ratsun. We need more 610s on here. Its kinda like an addiction...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.