620 Wheel sizes

Gensaiken

I found some interesting wheels on craigslist but I don't really know what size wheels work with a 620. Which offset is ideal and what is the limit before its too big and its rubbing (at close to stock ride height).

3k03m63oc5O55Tf5R8a29d7d0bdd1dd0214.jpg3k03pd3lf5Ta5P65Rda294616a5ee912d11.jpg

Its a 15in wheel, but they look pretty deep to put on a non 4wd truck. Would they fit ok on a 620 with out rubbing?

The guy says he was running 215/65 tires on them.

But any other info about ideal size for 620 wheels would be helpful. I know my 510 wheels but I dunno what'll work on a 620.

• Like 1
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The center caps in those wheels are incredibly RARE. Would like to have a set for the enkei's on my landcruiser.

As far as fitment on a 620, that is a big variable based on what year the truck is. The pictures wheels look like a 15x8 wheel and most of the RWD enkeis of that vintage had a 3.75" backspacing. The variable on a 620 is drum brake trucks(72.5-77) or disc brake trucks(78/79). The disc trucks track width is about 2.25" wider than a drum truck, this directly affects how the wheels fit.

Those pictures wheels, if the are 8" wide, would fit nice on a stock height drum truck, but on a disc truck they are going to stick out way to far.

if you run 50 series or lower, you'll have no problem rubbing at stock height. they are pretty wide- will be sticking out a bit.

how much are they asking for?

They are asking about $80

The center caps in those wheels are incredibly RARE. Would like to have a set for the enkei's on my landcruiser.

As far as fitment on a 620, that is a big variable based on what year the truck is. The pictures wheels look like a 15x8 wheel and most of the RWD enkeis of that vintage had a 3.75" backspacing. The variable on a 620 is drum brake trucks(72.5-77) or disc brake trucks(78/79). The disc trucks track width is about 2.25" wider than a drum truck, this directly affects how the wheels fit.

Those pictures wheels, if the are 8" wide, would fit nice on a stock height drum truck, but on a disc truck they are going to stick out way to far.

Well the 620 trucks i've been looking at are all front disc.

As for width on these wheels I finally got some numbers. From lip to lip its 9 1/2 inches the inside of the lips is 8 1/2 inch.... pretty damn beefy wheels... not sure what you'd use these on. :blink:

Maybe run them on my toyota.. not sure if they are the look I want on the toyota tho.

I have a set of those rims, they are american racing but I am sure they are the same size as the Enkies. they are 15X7 and I run 196/50/15s and they fit fine...and for $80 bucks you cant go wrong...the red 620 actually has the enkie rims like the ones you bought, and the green truck is mine

Untitled-38.jpg

grn620-1.jpg

I have a set of those rims, they are american racing but I am sure they are the same size as the Enkies. they are 15X7 and I run 196/50/15s and they fit fine...and for $80 bucks you cant go wrong...the red 620 actually has the enkie rims like the ones you bought, and the green truck is mine

Untitled-38.jpg

grn620-1.jpg

Cool, I think mine are 15x8.5 with a -30 or so offset. So they may stick out a bit more.

Is your truck front disc or drum?