intercooler for my KA-T

ichorid

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my reservoir mounted under neath the dash, up against the firewall. It almost holds one gallon. I have a low level sender hooked up to it. It's the ones they use for windshield washer fluid. So when it goes low, i have it hooked up to a flashing l.e.d. I have not had to fill it back up yet after running it for a couple weeks. But I guess that would depend on how you are driving. Also, my u joint broke and I need to fix it. So its been in the garage for a bit now.

Mine is set to turn on at 4psi and I am running 10psi right now.

Here's one thing you would have to take acount for if you are road racing it. Right now I am running a 3gph nozzle, so if my reservoir is one gallon then I would be able to stay on boost(over 4 psi) for about 20minutes before filling up. I'd say that is way enough time for one run.

The only time I would generally fill up the water injection tank is when the gas tank was filled. I also kept a 1.5 liter bottle of the mixture for track/strip days.You are only injecting the water/alcohol when in boost, so with a decent sized tank it shouldn't be a problem.

yeah its just not something I want to keep track of when say, driving to canby this year. "Hey passenger put more pre mix in my tank!" it looks like a great setup for a track car that rides in a trailer. Im gonna need an IC.

Thats a good trek. Who else drives up to Canby from LA/OC area?

Im not sure who else is going to make the trek. but this year for sure, me and my buddy andrew (ohpyramids) will be going. I think Hang_510 is going to drive too. Either way as it gets closer there will be a caravan thread. My 510 lives in OC we should get together, would love to check out your car.

Im not sure who else is going to make the trek. but this year for sure, me and my buddy andrew (ohpyramids) will be going. I think Hang_510 is going to drive too. Either way as it gets closer there will be a caravan thread. My 510 lives in OC we should get together, would love to check out your car.

yah man for sure. Where is your car at in OC?