720 with 48k

NYC_HC

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost forgot to ask . My truck needs rims and i think i found the ones i want but i cant get a straight answer anywhere as to wether or not they will fit or what tire size to choose. Its a 84 720 2wd and im looking at American Racing Baja's 16 x 8 with 4.5 backspacing. Im told they came off a 03 xterra if that helps any. I dont want it to rub or break anything , but one look at my truck rolling on stockers will explain why i need to change em . Thanks in advance for the help.

Almost forgot to ask . My truck needs rims and i think i found the ones i want but i cant get a straight answer anywhere as to wether or not they will fit or what tire size to choose. Its a 84 720 2wd and im looking at American Racing Baja's 16 x 8 with 4.5 backspacing. Im told they came off a 03 xterra if that helps any. I dont want it to rub or break anything , but one look at my truck rolling on stockers will explain why i need to change em . Thanks in advance for the help.

That is a really sweet looking 720 NYC! Love the tiedowns on the bed. Sorry I don't know more about 720 wheel spacing though. 8" is a good width I think, at least for the older trucks. I measured my 521 backspace yesterday for a American Racing slotted mag. I got 4". Don't know what that extra .5" will do?

You're in NYC? IF so cool! Another east coast Datto.

Thanks fisch and yeah im in Brooklyn NY, 2 mins from NYC .The problem im having with the rims is they dont have tires so tryin em out isnt possible but im working on it and ill post any info i might find out along the way .Funny thing is ive gotten more compliments with this truck than i ever did with my 400hp caddy CTS-V, or my Lexus lx470 and the caddy was a 6speed missle , go figure.