1981 Bluebird

bob72gts

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a Datsun 910 (bluebird family), but a short wheelbase one with four-cylinder. The ones we got were long-wheelbase with straight six L24E engine and were marketed as "Maxima".

]

haha yep and i'm pickin up one today. 5spd with a good body. and it's a diesel

Datsun model series 910 was marketed in this country as "810". Gotta love Datsun's marketing department back in the 1970s.

haha yep and i'm pickin up one today.

How did you manage to find a 4-cylinder Bluebird 810/910 in Georgia of all places? I figured you'd have to go to at least Florida to find one...

Datsun model series 910 was marketed in this country as "810". Gotta love Datsun's marketing department back in the 1970s.

How did you manage to find a 4-cylinder Bluebird 810/910 in Georgia of all places? I figured you'd have to go to at least Florida to find one...

it's an inline6, LD28. But just happened to find one in NICE overall shape haha

Ya I only bothered to mention the 810 bit because I have had my hands in quite a few of them. Guess what flipped car I'm standing in front of in my sig pic? lmao

I said it in past threads and I'll say it again.... One day I'll bipu the shit out of a ld 810. Gloss black, JDM bumpers, slammed with little curtains in the back. Badass already talks to you, starting on the good foot. :lol:

Yours is already lookin good. :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...