high compression KA24DE

novita1021

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool man! Maybe you can do a little review of Turbo vs. Supercharged once your done since you will have both?

Why is that even needed lol. The differences are obvious imho. Maybe I'm just being a dick because I think dcoe is way cooler :-X

I bet to him a t vs s comp would be cool to have.

Why is that even needed lol. The differences are obvious imho. Maybe I'm just being a dick because I think dcoe is way cooler :-X

I bet to him a t vs s comp would be cool to have.

Differences are obvious, but actually having both and being able to compare them from the drivers seat is another thing. Not to many people have a turbo'd ka and a supercharged ka and are able to personally compare them. I agree that sidedrafts are cool, sound mean, and have that old school feel. But if going for power, forced induction=win.

Differences are obvious, but actually having both and being able to compare them from the drivers seat is another thing. Not to many people have a turbo'd ka and a supercharged ka and are able to personally compare them. I agree that sidedrafts are cool, sound mean, and have that old school feel. But if going for power, forced induction=win.

I thought I was agreeing in my last statement? lol

He's already got forced induction and "win" wtf would be the point of doing it twice? He's even already got the better of the 2.

Think any person with the exact same car with both a turbo and sc is boring lol. Thats not meant to be a attach or anything just my opinion

I thought I was agreeing in my last statement? lol

He's already got forced induction and "win" wtf would be the point of doing it twice? He's even already got the better of the 2.

Think any person with the exact same car with both a turbo and sc is boring lol. Thats not meant to be a attach or anything just my opinion

haha.. okay i totally get what your saying now. Didn't even think about it that way. If I had 2 datsuns with KA's and one was already turbo'd I wouldn't SC the other. HAH, you won my vote :D . He should totally carb the other one.

lol..na guys i have one with a S14 sr20det..thats my daily as of now..i love how it runs..boy does it move just i feel it takes for ever to boost ever since i drove a 03 cobra..wow just wow..not into fords but supercharger wow..im planing once i finish and get my ka swap done..id do my tune on the sr20..cuz i have a rb26 but i dont wanna cut my fire wall..so the KA was laying around and i said screw it im putting that in just didnt know what to do..S/C or high comp or carbs..

i think the supercharger wine is super dope and coming from a flat black with black window tint 510 would be suppa!! sick..that superchager wine is hella dope..and that what i wanna do know..mayba once i blow that up i can build and get a bigger pulley for more instant boost.. haha

makes sence ohh no?