Where's my pics?

I was checking one of my old threads a couple days ago and noticed that all my photos were gone. Only the info (tag?) was there. While talking to my brother last night, he said he had the same problem with his threads too. I checked again last night and found the same thing. While looking through an old thread I did notice that if someone else replied with a quote that included my pics they were visible. What gives? Did they not make the transfer or are we doing something wrong?

Can you guys see pics in this thread?

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/15889-just-another-wagon-thread/

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was checking one of my old threads a couple days ago and noticed that all my photos were gone. Only the info (tag?) was there. While talking to my brother last night, he said he had the same problem with his threads too. I checked again last night and found the same thing. While looking through an old thread I did notice that if someone else replied with a quote that included my pics they were visible. What gives? Did they not make the transfer or are we doing something wrong?

Can you guys see pics in this thread?

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/15889-just-another-wagon-thread/

Drivin, you are a victim of the double tag. For some reason when we made the switch some members got an extra pair of tags on their photos.

I think everyone can edit their old posts posts now? If so all you have to do is get rid of the extra pair of tags at the beginning and end of your photos. So all the pics are still there, but extra tagged.

I think it may be caused by people copying the tag with at photobucket, and then using the tag creator here at ratsun. If you use the tag at photobucket, you just have to paste it directly in your text window. The old system might not have cared about the extra tags.