Datsun ad I found in Car and Driver Magazine

rpm

I went to the flea market yesterday, and found a issue of Car and Driver magazine from March 1963. It caught my eye because of the title. It read AC Cobra Fastest Production Car Yet! I had to buy it, because a week ago I was just talking to another member about the Cobra. On a episode of Pawn Stars they purchased a shell of a Cobra from a towing company. So it caught my interest, and did a little research on Caroll Shelby. So any way I was thumbing thru the magazine and came across a Datsun ad. It was a ad for a contest. Ad read Win a two week all expense paid vacation for two In Japan. Tour Japan in a 1963 Datsun with Driver- Guide at your disposal.Tokyo's host would meet you at the airport with a Datsun sadan wich will be yours for two weeks. Second prize got a trip to Manhattan, and third prize got a tansistor radio. Just thought It was a cool ad to post a pic of. Also a ad for foreign car repair manuals, with Datsun in the list. Paid a $1.50 for the magazine wich was a dollar more than the original 1963 price. Cheap entertainment. Here is the link for the pics. photobucket

• Like 1
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic