Splitting parts truck...

Would anyone be interested in splitting a truck with me for parts? I'd like to get an engine out of a 620 or something, but I have no use for the actual truck... I'm aiming at picking one up in Washington somewhere because it'd be cheaper than getting one here, so I'd prefer to split it with someone down there, as it'd be too much of a hassle to bring it back across the border...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiznook: Thanks, I'll check out the site and see what they say...

Bleach: I'll keep my eyes open for one... How clean is super clean, and how much would it be worth to you? If we find one I'll split the cost with you, but I'm aiming to spend less than $300 on the engine... It seems that's what the average L-series goes for down there...

Bleach: I'll keep my eyes open for one... How clean is super clean, and how much would it be worth to you? If we find one I'll split the cost with you, but I'm aiming to spend less than $300 on the engine... It seems that's what the average L-series goes for down there...

Super clean would be a straight body (almost no dings) with original faded paint. Better paint jobs with one dent or a corner with some body damage may be acceptable too. If its a 1978-79 then the condition of the body is my main concern. Interrior can be changed easily. That 1979 truck in Portland is acceptable and I would pay $500 for the truck minus the engine.

Kiznook: Thanks for the link...

Bleach: I emailed the guy to find out which engine he has in it... I'll let you know what he says. If this pans out, would you be willing to pick up the truck on your own, and then have me come down and pull the engine once you get it back?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.