L320 on EBay

wow, a beautiful 1963 L320 truck is listed on EBay and has me drooling something awfull. does anyone know this seller, and have any clue as to the condition of the vehicle?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-L320-Pickup-Truck-Survivor_W0QQitemZ270507998320QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item3efb887c70

that link might not work, but item number will get you there. 270507998320

if the driveway was a tad longer,the wife,a little more forgiving,and the banker willing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :(

sure would love to have it in the garage,but then the wife's Maxima would be sitting outside. no way i am going there.

sure hope it goes to a Datsun fan, who will take care of it.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my bad, saw the no auctions rule, after making the post. silly newbie, sorry all. but since i am new, and this wasn't mine, maybe i got away with it. it sure is purty,and i still want to get it, but that got axed first thing this morning. :(

my bad, saw the no auctions rule, after making the post. silly newbie, sorry all. but since i am new, and this wasn't mine, maybe i got away with it. it sure is purty,and i still want to get it, but that got axed first thing this morning. :(

What's the no Auction rule? I like hearing about auctions! I don't remember that being in effect? (Any other mods know?)

Or is it refering to someone running a private auction (Not ebay) by not listing a price here and saying something like, "I will take the best offer I get by the end of a week."

I think you were fine Sleepy!

What's the no Auction rule? I like hearing about auctions! I don't remember that being in effect? (Any other mods know?)

Or is it refering to someone running a private auction (Not ebay) by not listing a price here and saying something like, "I will take the best offer I get by the end of a week."

I think you were fine Sleepy!

ya its the one about not posting auction style for sale adds

your post is good Sleepy :D

Ya I think the mix up was reading the rules up top because you posted in the for sale section. Unless your actually selling it you should maybe post in the general section.

Ya I think the mix up was reading the rules up top because you posted in the for sale section. Unless your actually selling it you should maybe post in the general section.

Good point, but I think ebay sales are fine in the for sale section. They might get lost in General!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.