parts parts?

datsundillon

hey this might be a stupid question but i cant seam to find and good sites to buy parts from. does anybody know if there are some good parts distributors out there for these trucks. and also to be more specific i am trying to find headlights. some of the yellow tinted ones would be awesome but i cant find anywhere that sells them. help would be very appreciated. thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Mercedes had them. this is an '83? but may have been on other earlier years. Keep in mind that these are a type of fog lamp and do not have the same dispersal pattern of high beams. Fog lamps tend to have a very wide but thin top to bottom pattern to reduce back reflection. Not the best for seeing at night.

1983-MERCEDES-240D.JPG

'81:

1981_240d_marine_blue-03333.jpg

dsc01291.jpg

Edited by datzenmike

First off, Welcome to Ratsun. You just found the best place for parts and info for these trucks. If you are in need just post a want add in the want adds or shop in the for sale section.

As for the lights....just do the paint. I have a set of Bosch lights from a MB and hate them at night. They look cool, just not very useful at night.

Edited by Jester