1983 nissan/datsun 720 king cab 4x4 $2,250.00

1983 720 king cab 4x4: 202,000 mi on truck, No more emissions test required.. Needs a battery to drive away, (can put one in for test start).

Complete Z24 engine rebuild with Z22 head and intake, mild cam upgrade, and clutch/pressure plate 21,000 Miles ago, Pacesetter header with custom exhaust, 5 speed manual. Moog suspension Parts, KYB gas shocks around 4 corners.......Automatic hubs,. Four wheel drive works great!!

Power steering, power brakes, newer seats, all fluids changed within last year!!

Printed circuit board for dash gauges & Door locks and ignition tumbler from dealer...much work done..rides and drives well!!

As soon as I take the time to set up for Pic's, I'll get 'em up... in the mean time it's a CL add under the same title as here, in Seattle/Tacoma area..

********* WOULD TAKE $2,000.00 FIRM, ( NOT PLANNING ON GIVING IT AWAY! IT IS A 4X4!!) ********** ... My loss is your gain!!:cool:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know...I have watched this thing on CL for a while now. How are the cab mounts and the radiator supports/mounts? Can you email me couple pics.

Interested in a trade???

Let me know

Not really lookin' to trade..unless you have a big bore, 4-stroke, street legal dirtbike.. like the Honda XR650R( have XR650R already, for dirt only though)... As far as the mounts..haven't paid much attn...no squeeks, creeks or thumps in them.. It's a solid truck, I just love the solid front axle, like my 620 has, for wheelin'...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Its your price.

Even with the upgrades I would only pay 1000-1200 max. Specially with the economy the way it is. Nobody has any money. I have seen your 4x4 on craigs list for a long time now. You must not be in a hurry to sell :rofl: Don't get me wrong its nice and the upgrades are key but to joe blow out there its just another 720 4x4.

Just my .02. Who know tho eh?

ok thanks...then how do I delete this add from here?

Everyone want's over $4,000 in parts and labor for $1,200? Not happenin.. Like I said,I'm not planing on giving it away...I'd be crazy to sell it below average book value which is $2,300.. check it out....

http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-22-1-5013-0-0-0&l=1&w=22&p=1&f=5014&y=1983&m=1254&d=2203&c=10&vi=94186&z=98407&da=-1

Only reason I think it's just below average is the typical body rust on normal PNW vehicles, but that's my opinion.. I'd be willing to bet that there's someone too smart to do the work themselves on another 720 after they look at how much that stuff costs to replace....

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.