been busy

izzo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Damn you work too much! The flooring in the shop ooks amazing.......last year i did bambooin our bedroom and it took forever to do it right, and it was only a 3rd of the size!!

I will be making a roadtrip in the 620 with my mom from up here in north idaho down to seaside....her best friend owns a bar there and she is taking down tons of racks and stuff for her.

Lookeeen good mang

BIll

Damn you work too much! The flooring in the shop ooks amazing.......last year i did bambooin our bedroom and it took forever to do it right, and it was only a 3rd of the size!!

I will be making a roadtrip in the 620 with my mom from up here in north idaho down to seaside....her best friend owns a bar there and she is taking down tons of racks and stuff for her.

Lookeeen good mang

BIll

Which bar does she own? Let me know, ill pm you my number and get ahold of me when you get here!

Ericc, thanks man!! Lots of hard work, its paying off i hope :D Well be open friday!

I don't know for certain, never been there before, even when i lived in Salem and she went over there. I will find out when we are coming, maybe we can have a beer or 4........(haven't drank for 3 years prolly would be smashed with 4 beers lol) I just found out about this yesterday so i am not sure exactly when this is going down. Looking forward to seeing the ocean again soon!

Bill

Ok guys

Store opens this friday, all ratsuners are welcome (and encouraged :rofl:) to come and check out the store! Open 9-7 (i think), 7 days a week!

All products change colors in UV rays, sun glasses, hats, shirts, shorts, hoodies, kids clothes etc. All products have a life time warranty, if for any reason anything goes wrong you can return it and get a replacement.

My brother owns the shop, ill be the manager there. We are almost done setting up the place now. Speaking of which, im outta here! Gotta head to work :D

It'd be nice if we could get some ratsuners in there. I am thinking about having a custom t-shirt made (datsun related of course), but the cost would be great. Its 900 to get it custom ordered, then the price of the shirts. So its a ways off.

Address is 530 Broadway, seaside oregon.