Datsun 521

Jason521

Ok so i just got back from the Marines and got my 71 521 going that i bought when i was like 15 years old and never got it going before i left. Well needless to say its running now and its a blast ill get pics up as soon as i get some taken and figure outhow to post them. I have decided to go with the rat rod type theme. Now parts are hard to come by for sure is what im finding out. It has an L20b in it right now with the 4 speed i eventually soon want to get a 5 speed fot it because 4th gear just isnot cutting it. Its a clean little ride real straight. Anyhow ill be sure to get pics up soon.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Search is your friend.

But- here is how to post pix.

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=703

for this forum, you need to know this first and foremost as we are all pic whores.:lol:

for fixing and otherwise keeping the Datsun on the road, start here:

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=2129

Welcome to Ratsun. Thank you for your service. Welcome home.

Now post some PIX!

Welcome back & like Sudo said Thank you very much for your service. Are you out or just back home?

Cant wait to see pics of the FiveTwoOne:cool: A lot of us use photobucket. Just download your pics to Photobucket & then transfer them toRatsun.

Now get on it & lets see that truck!:D

Hey...glad to hear about your truck and all...but I am way moreglad to hear your back man. We got your back over hear with the Datsuns...just ask, someone on here will more than likely know the answer...or at least act like they do. :lol:

If they can't do either one of the above options...they will more than likely give you crap about something. :D

Some of us will do all three...just cause!:rolleyes:

Oh...and one more thing...

PICS!!!!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool:

but until i am able to put pics up ive been doing work here and there and my windshield wipers are binding up somewhere i disconnected the linkage from the motor and the motor is fine it just wont turn the wipers and now disconnected from the motor the linkage is still stiff so any ideas on unbinding the linkage so i can stop hoping the rain x keeps working? figures never rains here until i get the truck on the road