4 SaLe StocK 620 SteeL Wheels W/CleaN Caps

I Have a Clean Set of Stock Wheels off My 1975 620 PickUp. Just picked up some Tatian Rims so I wont Be needing the stock boys anymore. There wrapped with a fair set of Michelin Tires one of the tires has a slow leak tho.

The hub caps are dent free really cLean.

$250 OBO Ill Take some Pictures as soon as I can.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i bid 20$ plus shipping on the caps

Why do you even make this statement? He clearly values his parts & knows what they are worth. Shipping is costly too, not to mention the time it takes to box them & run them to the place. It really pisses me off when people make ridiculous offers like this.:mad:

Why do you even make this statement? He clearly values his parts & knows what they are worth. Shipping is costly too, not to mention the time it takes to box them & run them to the place. It really pisses me off when people make ridiculous offers like this.:mad:

thats not a ridiculious offer:confused: a good set of michelin tires would cost 150-200 bucks and then the rims themself are worth about 50 bucks then your left with cost of the caps, maybe 20 to 50 bucks, what the hell, if he doesnt want to sell them for 20 bucks he doesnt have to, not everybody wants a million bucks for their stuff doug!!!!!! not to mention anything in this world is only worth as much as someone will pay, i didnt expect him to sell them for 20 bucks, but if he did want to them thats good! atleast i made an offer and i offered to pay shipping on top of that! theres nothing wrong with bargaining, this is ratsun dude, by the looks of the shit you are digging up some of this stuff isnt as rare as you lead it on to be!!!!

Edited by ghettobraden

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.