Mazz4.jpg

Mazz5.jpg

Mazz6.jpg

Mazz7.jpg

Mazz8.jpg

Mazz9.jpg

Mazz10.jpg

Mazz11.jpg

Worked on Bretts Truck Tonite. He put in the lights and Stereo System, and I Changed his Clutch Slave Cyl for Him while he passed me wrenches Lol. He Found some Sweet rims and a new cluster with a Tach at Junkyard too!

The Clutch is holding fluid now (It was draining empty with 30-40 mins!!) So New Master Clutch Cyl & Slave Clutch Cyl should do the trick. This is The Same dude that did my Ion Redline Stereo, and he works wonders in a short time Car Audio & Customization Being his Profession. So Now After the Mazda is On the Road tonite, Next is Sandblast his 'New' Rims from Junkyard that came off of a Pathfinder there. These are 15" and fairly nice looking too @30$ rim can't go wrong...do this shit on a Ratsun Budget (After I've taught him the Ratsun Ways of El-Cheap but Tres Cool!)

Next is The Door panels for my 620...

Radio

greydat1.jpg

greydat2.jpg

greydat3.jpg

greydat4.jpg

greydat5.jpg

greydat6.jpg

greydat7.jpg

Was like Real Spring today so took a little photoshoot (finally) outside and turning around the Grey 620 while I had a hand so I can put the other door on. Next is Interior Finish this week will have the door panels and some remote start and stereo done!

Radio

That Pic Is the One area. They took a Cordless drill, my big socket set, all of my diecast cars and slot cars, 3 amps, 3 subs, a Dvd deck, and two other decks, all my flashlights, my hammer, crowbars, and they wrecked the stereo amp, and used a sub box to escape stepping thru it in the meantime. They Touched everything. The cabinets are all ripped open and drawers gone thru.

Radio

Do the Canadian police actually try and catch these theives or just give you a report for your insurance and tell you to shut up like they down here in my neck of the woods. Sorry to hear this hope they catch them

Man you are needing to pick up a book Micro!

The Mounties are federal and also police the highways and towns too small to have their own cop shop...'closer' to your FBI. This is a Regina Police Service Job.

Radio

lolz we know theres more than mounties, but there funnier :lol: