Seats

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Looking for something compact, slim backed with good side bolstering. My BMW seats just arent gonna work out. Roadster seats would be ideal, but who the hell has a pair of those just lyin around in good shape :rolleyes:? Let me know what you have. Open to any offers, thanks guys

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a pair, but no idea what they are out of. Bonvo said he thought they looked like 610 seats. They aren't real slim in back, and sat on a shelf for 20 years, but they are in very good condition. They will need a severe vacuuming and you could bolt them right in. They are from a two door, so they do swing forward. We tried them in jas-isfras's 710 and the seat rails bolted right up, but were about 3 inches too wide to go back in the stock mounting holes. I THINK these are Datsun seats, but I won't say absolutely that they are roadster seats...

LMK, just shoot me a PM...

323_2375.jpg

323_2376.jpg

323_2377.jpg

Guest DatsuNoob

Those look like early 80's 210 seats. I appreciate you taking the trouble to post pics and dont mean to sound too picky (even though I am:lol:), but I need a little more side bolstering I think. Those are good and low backed though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.