What to do in Costa Mesa

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

costa mesa, eesh. you're like in the center of the beast there. Orange county is a really unfriendly walking county. If you go south you'll hit the beach, harbor blvd bus can take you there. If you go north for a long ass time you'll get to Fulerton/yorba linda which is actually pretty nice. Youll have to go through garbage grove though. The Block @orange is near costa mesa really big mall. Other than that you're going to see a lot of tattoo and piercing shops that never seem to have customers and lifted trucks.

I HATE orange county and riverside county. :D

costa mesa, eesh. you're like in the center of the beast there. Orange county is a really unfriendly walking county. If you go south you'll hit the beach, harbor blvd bus can take you there. If you go north for a long ass time you'll get to Fulerton/yorba linda which is actually pretty nice. Youll have to go through garbage grove though. The Block @orange is near costa mesa really big mall. Other than that you're going to see a lot of tattoo and piercing shops that never seem to have customers and lifted trucks.

I HATE orange county and riverside county. :D

Yea eagle rock is rockin.:lol: Don't be hatin on the I.E.:(

As far as the topic. What dates are you going to be in the O.C.? If your going to be there over a weekend I'll come pick ya up and you can do a tour of the datsun museum. Or you can take the bus down to Disneyland and stand in line all day. Or better yet you can visit all the strip clubs in O.C.:lol:

Stay off Harbor blvd at night. :eek: Some scary shit going on there after dark.

If you are going to be in town on the 4th I'll roll by and pick ya up and go the the torrance meet. Just a few datsuns there.

Edited by datrod

Flying in Monday at 10:30pm leaving Friday 6:30 pm.

In class 9:00 to 4:00.

Not much time for fun, well drinkin at the hotel can be kinda fun.

The hotel I usually stay at up in Kent opens 2 kegs every night for a happy hour. Free to guests and only $5 all you can drink for non-guests, if I lived in Kent I'd be hitting up the Hawthorn Suites every night!

Edited by nismo dr
Flying in Monday at 10:30pm leaving Friday 6:30 pm.

In class 9:00 to 4:00.

Not much time for fun, well drinkin at the hotel can be kinda fun.

The hotel I usually stay at up in Kent opens 2 kegs every night for a happy hour. Free to guests and only $5 all you can drink for non-guests, if I lived in Kent I'd be hitting up the Hawthorn Suites every night!

Well that sucks. I guess you can take a cab down to Harbor Blvd and see some street walkers. That's always fun. Just don't partake in the action. Your pecker might fall off when you get home.:lol:

Well, I'm not sure what you're looking to do but there are some cool hip bars with rad live music. Mondays there's a resident band at Detriot Bar on 19th and placentia. No cover and some cute artsy chicks. Avalon bar is across the street from detriot and is good later in the week. Tiny and only has beer and wine but a cool scenester hangout. La c