N-e-1 interested, Nissan diesel SD22 Eng+trans

Found this sometime back. Well it was moved and low and behold its only about 25 minutes from me now, i pass it every day going to school. Sits at a shop in astoria. Asked the owner what the story is on it, he said make offer and its yours.

Guess the owner of it stuffed the diesel eng/trans in it, then wanted them to get it going. The cost would be to much. Motor is said to be a running motor and good trans. Miles on odometer do NOT match that of the eng/trans.

Anyone SERIOUSLY interested? I could go make an offer on the rig and we could figure something out with getting you the eng/trans. Id like to not ship it.

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1166.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as i know nothing, pulled from a running vehicle. Eng/trans supposed to be good/running condition.

Problem is the owner didn't finish the install, he put it in a shop to have it done. Shop told him how much it would be to finish it up and the owner said screw it, i mean theres wiring, fuel stuff, ECU, blah blah.

Let me know what you wanna offer for the eng/trans. Pm if you want, and i will go up and talk to the guy. i was interested in the truck part of it, and the original eng+drivetrain.

Problem is the owner didn't finish the install, he put it in a shop to have it done. Shop told him how much it would be to finish it up and the owner said screw it, i mean theres wiring, fuel stuff, ECU, blah blah.

well, its mech injection, so if there is an ECU in there, thats a problem!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.