200sx s12 5 lug conversion ?????

sssr20det510

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have stock conquest tsi wheels on my s12 and they are look nasty the car is all black and i painted the spokes black the only thing is the rear wheels are 10 inches wide and stick way out so i am either gonna flare it or find another set of the front wheels which are 8inches wide and fit nicely ill get some pictures as soon as cannon sends my camera back. (girlfriend broke it) also mercury grand marquis wheels fit and they look like enkei or volk meshies and you can find em in junk yards hope that helps

i have stock conquest tsi wheels on my s12 and they are look nasty the car is all black and i painted the spokes black the only thing is the rear wheels are 10 inches wide and stick way out so i am either gonna flare it or find another set of the front wheels which are 8inches wide and fit nicely ill get some pictures as soon as cannon sends my camera back. (girlfriend broke it) also mercury grand marquis wheels fit and they look like enkei or volk meshies and you can find em in junk yards hope that helps

your wheels are 9 inch rears and 8 inch fronts. those are shp wheels. most starquest wide body wheels are 7's in the front and 8's in the back :)