Smooth frame updates!!!

Smiley720

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and offset bag mounts like that will destroy link bar bushings.

Beebani had his set up the same way and he tore the mounting brackets for it! look threw his 620 build.. heres the link http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?152-my-620/page8&highlight=620 What is that bar mounted between your lower links?

Edited by RatRod25
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if someone else has mentioned this yet, but super long lower bars with bags mounted for max lift and really short upper bars means at max lift you are going to be eating U-joints. Hope you took this into account when setting up your pinion angle. Otherwise looks cool man. hope to see some completed pics soon.

Hey...gimme a call this weekend man...I'm down with bringin them over! WE could meet half way or somethin. :D

Sorry I didnt get a chance to call you this weekend, Sat. we were in and out of the house all day and Sunday my step-son had a big BMX race which he won. Lets try again this weekend.

Sorry I didnt get a chance to call you this weekend, Sat. we were in and out of the house all day and Sunday my step-son had a big BMX race which he won. Lets try again this weekend.

Cool! Congrats on the win! My bro used to race BMX and was pretty fly for a white guy :lol:

Yeah...gimme a shout when you think it might work.