To KC or not to KC?????

skunk

Another vote for the KC.

I'm halfway tempted to bust out some sheet metal and a welder on my standard cab '73 and make it a "Joker Cab" -- add about 4~5" between the door and rear window, and subtract about the same off the bed. That would be an absolute buttload of work, and might not even be enough room to make it worthwhile. I figure more and it would strange.

Yeah, over 6', they're terribly cramped.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another vote for the KC.

I'm halfway tempted to bust out some sheet metal and a welder on my standard cab '73 and make it a "Joker Cab" -- add about 4~5" between the door and rear window, and subtract about the same off the bed. That would be an absolute buttload of work, and might not even be enough room to make it worthwhile. I figure more and it would strange.

Yeah, over 6', they're terribly cramped.

There is an awesome 521 on ratsun where someone did just that.

well we got her a 710 wagoon so there both mine now.

but i can really only have one dont have room to have a extra truck laying around to long.

if i keep the KC ill be taking the bed and the bench seat the doors,drivers fender, hood and tail gate out of the 72,

if i keep the 72 ill be taking the passger fender, grill ,bumper and engine and 5 speed out of the KC.

eather way im going to have a miss mach truck.

ill have to play around in them this weekend to make up my mined

im more drawn to the 72, becauses its a 72 and i do like the look of the reg cabs, but do find myself geting mad at my stuff with no were to put any of it.

Edited by skunktruckin
  • 2 months later...