rota

deathtrap

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rotas r fine had them on my subaru.....went off road.....no cracks....Hyundai gets there wheels manufactured by them....If a multi-million dollar company can trust there cars in a wheel company like rota...I dont see a problem on a datsun

yea man I have run them on several of my hondas with alot of track abuse and never had any problems, my wifes crx has rota slipstreams now! but I have heard and seen the horror stories

i think 1 out of 8 dudes on nasioc (giant subaru forum) has rotas. 5 of 8 drive like psychos. theres usually 3-5 sets of rotas for sale in the SCIC private clissified forums. should definately bring a jack with you for a quick test fit. :D

wait, i didnt check to see if you were in LA.... :rolleyes:

there are forums for midwest/southwest/northeast/southeast also

I'm running Konig Countersteers on my truck its 16x8's 0 offset. Dont know how to put pics but like ratrod said I have pic on Infamousnissan.com

Ahhhh!!! Das you! I was wondering who owned the 720 w/ the Konigs. Seen um on FH.

kalenewrims.jpg

(i can take the pic down if you no like um here.)

Ahhhh!!! Das you! I was wondering who owned the 720 w/ the Konigs. Seen um on FH.

kalenewrims.jpg

(i can take the pic down if you no like um here.)

Wassup bradda thats my truck. No worries about the pic I just don't know how to put pics up. Its gonna get lower.