early blue 520 seen on I 5 near Tacoma

vindats1

Not sure whose truck this is...heading south by Tacoma, Wa. think it could have been a fellow named Bing's old truck...very nice pale stock blue color, with wide black stripe on the hood. It was easily doing close to 70. Tried to get my friend to take a pic with my camera, but he didn't know how to use it and pic didn't come out. Sure was nice to see one doing so well on the freeway.

Well, got new stock wheels for mine, so tires are next. Runs great, so off we go! Anyone got a recommendation up in Puget Sound area for reasonable paint job...really not much rust at all.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got a recommendation up in Puget Sound area for reasonable paint job...really not much rust at all.

Go MAACO.. really. They do a great job and it's probably about as cheap as you're going to find unless you know somebody that does it as a hobby and already has the paint. In some cases it's cheaper to go to MAACO than do it yourself.. paints expensive. I paint my own, but that's because I'm weird and want to do it myself.

If you do all the prep work the cost will be minimal. :D