save this z!

uhhitsfuzzy

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not fair to say it's not worth saving based on just those pics. It doesn't look THAT bad in them. For that price obo it's worth checking thats for sure.

Ditto, could be some hidden treasure there. I picked one up a few years back just for a couple parts. Damn thing had a full coilover set up on it. I had no idea. SCORE!!!!!

I guess Im just one of those guys that will pass over a California Smog car that may or may not need alot of work. If it was 74' I would be there yesterday. Also my intentions are not to make it stock so that is also a reason.

I would never try to build that car. But $250.00 obo. You get some good parts for under $200.00.

I'm with a couple other posters in this thread, how can you say that based on two small and unfocused pictures?

If I used the same criteria to decided whether to buy my 240 or not, I would have passed, since the exterior looks "rough" in pictures, but the underside and for the most part the actual body is quite solid. :)