620 parts: Tach, Crack-Free Dash....

I am parting out #2 79 620 pickups. You can see the trucks under "Score" in the Trucks forum. There are alot of nice parts and alot of crap. I will make a brief list of some of the parts with prices. If you see something you need then PM me. If you dont then PM me with your needs and I mite have it.

The prices are close to what they are worth and are negotiable:fu:. I dont have pics of everything but I think we all know what they look like. I will describe the parts condition to you. I prefer that everyone come and get the parts themselves that way you can actually see it in person and we wont need pics. I do knw tho that this is a international Forum and some out-of-towners will need shipping. This is an option. i can also deliver in the Puget Sound area for a Fee$$$:D So enuff jibber jabber Lets Make a Deal!:D

The whole trucks can be bot as well 4 the rite $

Perfect Crack-Free Dash $200 (glove box included)

Stock Tach $120

Tailgate liners $40

Stock rims with DogDish caps $25 ea.

Center console $25

Front turn signal lenses (crack free) $15 ea or $25 for pair

Rear taillamp assemblies (housings & crack free lenses) $40 ea.

Doors $35 ea.

Door panels (nice black ones) $20 ea.

All kinds of engine parts including L20 blocks, A87, W53, W58, U67 heads. $?

Font bumper $30

Windshield (you guessed it, Crack-Free:D) $50

Many other parts! PM with your needs:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
:):):)come on dat doug, you still have the dash bro!!! lower the price so myself or someone else can buy it!!!! lol

I can go $180 on the dash. It is a very rare and valuable item in this condition. I will keep it and put it in my next 620 if it does not sale.

Hi, I'm interested in the dash, and tach. I am also looking for door glass for both sides (mine are severly scratched), drivers side window regulator, rubbers for the small King Cab windows, and console parts. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jim (goes2fast)

Me again, I forgot, I need a right door, quote me a price on everything you have that I need, and if it is reasonable, I will send payment in any form you want. My last new 620 was a 79 King Cab, and after 3 years of looking I finally found a rust free truck to restore. I am excited to get started, even though it is not a rust bucket, it needs a lot of TLC to make up for an abused past life. Luckily its mechanicly sound.

Thanks again, Jim (goes2fast@comcast.net)

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.