75, 620 drum parts

1Low620

So, I've decided to keep my drums instead of swapping over to discs! When I bought my little 620, the guy had the driver side rear drum assembly lying in the bed and had lost most of the parts!

I've been looking around and can't seem to find any local autoparts store that has the brake adjuster or toggle levers. I can buy wheel cylinders, shoes, drums, spring kits but no one seems to carry the lever or adjuster.

Anyone know who might carry these things? or will I need to find a JY and hope I find some lying around?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it front or rear? There is a few 620's at Pull A Part. I'm not sure it they are front drum trucks. One is a 4x4!!! I want the axle bad!!! So if you go pull it and give it to me for an X-mas present :D

Yup, i have them all ready to go. I have three good drums, i took them to work and mic'd them and then machined them, and mic'd them again.:D Two of them are still at near new specs and one is at about half of spec.

New is 10.000"

Max spec is 10.059"

I have

10.010"

10.011"

10.024"

And it appears that all the hardware is still there on the backing plates. Adjusters, springs, wheel cylinders.

Yup, i have them all ready to go. I have three good drums, i took them to work and mic'd them and then machined them, and mic'd them again.:D Two of them are still at near new specs and one is at about half of spec.

New is 10.000"

Max spec is 10.059"

I have

10.010"

10.011"

10.024"

And it appears that all the hardware is still there on the backing plates. Adjusters, springs, wheel cylinders.

Sweet, now, what do you want for them :)