Sand and primer

???I want to sand and primer my truck but i dont know how to do it, so i was wondering if you guys know about any videos out there that shows you how to do it step by step and what kind of tools do you need. oh and another question i have hurd that you could primer your truck with spay cans i just want to know if you could really do that. please help i need all the help i can get. thanks 2009031.jpg2009033.jpg:confused:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fresh to a ratsuner is different. lol. i think the gaps look very ratsun.... haha. im sure hes working on fixing the gaps. have you read urban dictionary lately...... Ratsun

That frankenstein out in your garage assembled from a variety of different datsuns and nissans, of course... none of them fit quite right. They tend to have a flat black or similar finish, not really because it looks cool, but because it covers up the countless collage of dings, bings, dents, and scratches in your sheet metal. There is at least 10 times the amount of money you paid for the vehicle put into your air bag system, because we all know you needed to drop that extra .739 inches. A spray painted "Rising Sun" covers your hood. There's a good chance the engine has parts from different models/brands/countries. You traded for most of them, And everything else in it you made yourself or cannibalized from god knows what. You've probably sold 1 or 2 projects halfway through because your broke as shit, but that's ok, you'll probably just buy another. Your a proud member of ratsun.net, and if not, you should be!

Did you really just try and explain to me what ratsun was? lol :lol:

You must have not seen my z or d21 or you would have saved your time

Ratsun = hot on a budget, inventive but tasteful or I dare say wabi sabi.... Not lazy or incomplete for no good reason

.......and thats not to rag on that 720 in particular, the idea like I said is cool. I know a lot of people agree with that but like I said as well with 2 inch gaps running all over it and tiny little undersized head lights it looks like crap, which is not ratsun as you would suggest lol.

I really hope to see it finished, those 720's are really growing on me.

Edited by 72240z

Oh please, just finish it and get it looking as hot as it could/should be. :D

Unless you like it that way in which case go for it, your truck. I said it was MY opinion like 3 times lol, opinions aren't always pos.

Edited by 72240z