Power wheels xD

hahah soo My friends and i WERE bored and there was a powerwheels in the yard the smallest one got in it and started to go around the yard xD

gave me a idea to put a weed wacker or a lawn mower engine

has anyone ever seen this happen or made one? if so show me or explain to me or some advice would be nice xD haha

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I modded my sons and his does just under 13mph (almost triple of stock, lol). It's still electric, but has way bigger motors, higher voltage and better transfer cases.

It's pretty much just a drift machine now, lol.

There are a bunch of sites out there now that show you all kinds of mods you can do to them. When we built his, there really wasn't anybody doing it yet, so we had to figure everything out ourselves, lol. Now it's easy

hahah soo My friends and i WERE bored and there was a powerwheels in the yard the smallest one got in it and started to go around the yard xD

gave me a idea to put a weed wacker or a lawn mower engine

has anyone ever seen this happen or made one? if so show me or explain to me or some advice would be nice xD haha

seriously?:sneaky:

you say you want a car, but you want to dump money into something that your gonna end up breaking, or getting taken away by the cops?